Albert Einstein Center for Fundamental Physics |
Institute for Theoretical Physics |
Gravity and String Theory Group|
Group of Jean-Pierre Derendinger]
Postdoc Positions in Theoretical High Energy Physics
Subject to availability of funding (updated information will be provided here), 1 or 2 postdoc positions
may be available in the above mentioned research groups.
We are interested in applicants working on the following subjects:
Subjects (Group Reffert)
- Supersymmetric Gauge Theories, their dualities and deformations
- Brane realizations of supersymmetric gauge theories
- CFTs in sectors of large charge
Subjects (Group Blau)
- String Theory and Quantum Gravity, Black Holes and BMS
- Topological Field Theory and Mathematical Physics
- General Relativity
You should apply via the Leuven Joint Online Postdoc Application Site (this site will go online October 1st 2018).
Please follow the Instructions
In particular, all the usual documents (CV, research plan, letters of recommendation) should be uploaded to that site.
- Application Deadline is November 30th.
- Incomplete Applications or Applications via email will not be considered.
- If for some reason you are particularly interested in joining one of our groups, you can
of course additionally let us know about this directly via email.
Getting in Touch with us
- Postal Address:
- Institut für Theoretische Physik
- Universität Bern
- Sidlerstrasse 5
- CH-3012 Bern
- Telephone: +41 (0)31 631 82 98 (Susanne Reffert) 86 26 (Matthias Blau)
- Secretary: +41 (0)31 631 86 31
- Fax: +41 (0)31 631 3821
- e-mail: "sreffert/blau at itp.unibe.ch"